Tax Returns and Self Assessment
Who said Tax doesn't have to be taxing?
Tax returns can be completed for...
- Individual and sole traders
- Limited Companies
The self-assessment regime is full of penalties and HMRC enquiry powers are extensive. It's important that...
- Returns are correctly completed
- They are filed on time
- All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time
As well as the completion of your return we can assist with...
- Advice on your tax liabilities
- Negotiating with the Collector if necessary
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities
- Completing all the necessary tax computations
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC, taking the worry away from you
Apart from extensive experience in this arena, we have invested heavily in reference materials and specialist software and have access to the Tax Legislation, Tax Cases, to the internal manuals of HMRC and to detailed commentary on all taxes, direct and indirect. This allows us to research any tax topic at all and provide many ways of helping you legally save tax.
New clients are often surprised at how much can be done to help with their tax position. We are always willing to go that extra mile to offer advice on the areas where tax can be saved. We enjoy this work!
It is important that this work is done in advance and you should contact us as soon as possible.
All of our Tax Planning makes legitimate use of the Tax Legislation and Case Law, so that you are not put at additional risk from a full HMRC Enquiry, or where there are risks, these are pointed out to you.